Emailed search results from PEDro can be imported into EndNote as a RIS file (a standardised tag format file developed by Research Information Systems). This system replaced the PEDro EndNote filter in September 2011.
Instructions for importing PEDro search results into EndNote
- Perform a PEDro search
- Select the relevant records
- Display the selected records
- Email the selected search results to yourself
- Save the email message as a text file
- Import the saved text file into EndNote using the “Reference Manager (RIS)” import option in EndNote