Since its inception, PEDro has been supported by several organisations and many individuals. Current supporters are listed below. The Centre for Evidence-Based Physiotherapy expresses its gratitude to these organisations and individuals but retains editorial independence from them.
PEDro needs your help! PEDro is produced on a not-for-profit basis in a registered charity using funding from industry partners. More funding is required to add new content and develop PEDro in 2017. Help us bridge this funding gap by making a donation today or contact us to discuss a partnership.
|Asociacion Nacional de Fisioterapistas de Guatemala|
|Lithuanian Kinezitherapy Association|
|Julie Bernhardt, Marcelo Bracht, Efrem Bunguric, Elizabeth Campbell, Alison Chung, Deborah Coutts, Diego de Farias Diehl, Mark Elkins, Rob Herbert, Steve Kamper, Chris Maher, Anne Moseley, Lorimer Moseley, Luke Preble, Cathie Sherrington, Kerry West, David Young|
The British Journal of Sports Medicine has published four editorials about PEDro (Kamper et al 2015, Kamper et al 2014, Elkins et al 2012, and Sherrington et al 2010) and includes a summary of a systematic review indexed on PEDro in most issues.
PEDro has also received assistance from a large number of volunteers who have given freely of their time and skills. The following people rated trials for PEDro during 2016: Adrian Traeger, Adrien Pallot, Ana Cristina Castro Avila, Anna Gui, Anne Jahn, Antoine Zaczyk, Antonia Gómez Conesa, Apurva Shrivastava, Charlotte Torp, Claudia Koeckritz, Cynthia Swarnalatha Srikesavan, Eileen Meyer, Etienne Soulet, Fereshteh Pourakzemi, Francisco de Araujo, Ilkim Karakaya, Inbal Luft, Ingrid Wu, Jack Perisa, Jean-Philippe Regnaux, Jess Stanhope, Joelle Andre-Vert, Jose Ignacio Ortega, Junior Vitorino Fandim, Kathrin Fiedler, Kedar Mate, Koya Mine, Magdalena Rzewuska, Manuela Besomi, Matthew Squires, Matthew Stevens, Michelle Lobo, Nicola Ferri, Nolwenn Poquet, Pedro Andreo, Peter Halstead, Prakash Vaidhiyalingam, Ranganathan Arunmozhi, Rashid Hafeez, Robyn Porep, Shana Garland, Sharon Israely, Sharon Parry, Silvia Terzi, Simon Olivotto, Stefan Liebsch, Takahiro Miki, Takayuki Miyamori, Thomas Almonroeder, Tiziano Innocenti, Uwe Eggerickx, Wayne Wei, Winifried Backhaus, Xenia Hoderlein, Yannick Barde Cabusson.
The following people kindly translated the PEDro web pages:
- German: Erwin Scherfer and Stefan Hegenscheidt (Physio-Akademie gGmbH des ZVK, D-27638 Wremen)
- Portuguese: Leonardo Costa (Universidade Cidade de São Paulo, Brasil)
- French: Pierre Trudelle and Joëlle André-Vert (Société Française de Physiothérapie)
- Spanish: Antonia Gómez Conesa, Carmen Suárez Serrano and Daniel Catalán Matamoros (Asociación Española de Fisioterapeutas)
- Italian: Roberto Iovine, Silvia Terzi, Francesco Gambino and Daniele Sarti (AUSL Città di Bologna, Italy)
- Japanese: Hiroyuki Shimada (National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology, Japan), Kiyokazu Akasaka (School of Physical Therapy, Saitama Medical University, Japan) and Takahiro Miki (Sapporo Maruyama Orthopedic Hospital)
- Traditional Chinese: Hua-Fang (Lily) Liao (社團法人臺灣物理治療學會 (Taiwan))
- Turkish: İlkim Çıtak Karakaya (Muğla Sıtkı Koçman Üniversitesi, Muğla)
- Tamil: Cynthia Swarnalatha Srikesavan (Centre for Rehabilitation Research in Oxford, UK), Thangamani Ramalingam, Srikesavan Sabapathy and Blessingta Vijay.
Staff and contractors
PEDro is hosted by Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA).
We contract the following information technology companies to produce PEDro: