This page lists the changes made to PEDro in the last internet update.
- PEDro update on Monday 3 August 2015
- Links to latest updates
- PEDro now indexes over 31,000 reports of trials, reviews and guidelines
- Franco-canadienne version of PEDro scale
- Tamil version of the PEDro web-site
- How to stay informed about PEDro updates
- Next update of PEDro and “What’s new”
PEDro is updated once per month, usually on the first Monday of the calendar month. The most recent update of PEDro occurred on Monday 3 August 2015.
PEDro contains 31,040 records. In the 3 August 2015 update you will find:
- 24,901 reports of randomised controlled trials (24,248 of these trials have confirmed ratings of methodological quality using the PEDro scale)
- 5,600 reports of systematic reviews, and
- 539 reports of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines
The next update is scheduled for Monday 7 September 2015.
Updates for the 3 August 2015 version of PEDro are now available. You can access them simply by visiting the Updates page of the PEDro web-site. Alternatively, you can use one of the links below:
- Cardiothoracics (36 new records available)
- Continence and women’s health (27 new records available)
- Ergonomics and occupational health (4 new records available)
- Gerontology (49 new records available)
- Musculoskeletal (67 new records available)
- Neurology (59 new records available)
- Oncology (7 new records available)
- Orthopaedics (14 new records available)
- Paediatrics (23 new records available)
- Sports (10 new records available)
- Chronic pain (45 new records available)
- Neurotrauma (8 new record available)
- Whiplash (1 new record available)
We are pleased to announce that over 31,000 reports of randomised controlled trials, systematic reviews and evidence-based clinical practice guidelines evaluating physiotherapy interventions are now indexed on PEDro.
An article about the franco-canadienne version of PEDro scale was published in Physiotherapy Canada.
The franco-canadienne version of PEDro scale is available on the Échelle PEDro page.
We are pleased to announce that the Tamil version of the PEDro web-site is now available, please visit the Tamil home-page.
We acknowledge the contributions of PEDro volunteers Cynthia Swarnalatha Srikesavan, Thangamani Ramalingam, Srikesavan Sabapathy, and Blessingta Vijay for doing such a great job on the translations.
There are four ways to be notified when PEDro updates occur:
- following PEDro on Twitter
- following PEDro on Facebook
- subscribing to PEDro on Google+
- subscribing to the PEDro email list – please contact us if you would like to be added to this list
The next update of PEDro and “What’s new” is scheduled for Monday 7 September 2015.