This page lists the changes made to PEDro in the last internet update.
- PEDro update on Monday 27 April 2015
- Links to latest updates
- PEDro now indexes over 30,000 reports of trials, reviews and guidelines
- PEDro how to access full text video now available in simplified Chinese
- PEDro wants to hear from you
- PEDro at WCPT Congress 2015
- How to stay informed about PEDro updates
- Next update of PEDro and “What’s new”
PEDro is updated once per month, usually on the first Monday of the calendar month. The most recent update of PEDro occurred on Monday 27 April 2015 (this is 1-week earlier than usual because of the WCPT Congress 2015).
PEDro contains 30,147 records. In the 27 April 2015 update you will find:
- 24,219 reports of randomised controlled trials (23,534 of these trials have confirmed ratings of methodological quality using the PEDro scale)
- 5,407 reports of systematic reviews, and
- 521 reports of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines
The next update is scheduled for Monday 1 June 2015.
Updates for the 27 April 2015 version of PEDro are now available. You can access them simply by visiting the Updates page of the PEDro web-site. Alternatively, you can use one of the links below:
- Cardiothoracics (58 new records available)
- Continence and women’s health (47 new records available)
- Ergonomics and occupational health (17 new records available)
- Gerontology (61 new records available)
- Musculoskeletal (93 new records available)
- Neurology (53 new records available)
- Oncology (22 new records available)
- Orthopaedics (11 new records available)
- Paediatrics (18 new records available)
- Sports (21 new records available)
- Chronic pain (51 new records available)
- Neurotrauma (3 new record available)
- Whiplash (1 new record available)
We are pleased to announce that over 30,000 reports of randomised controlled trials, systematic reviews and evidence-based clinical practice guidelines evaluating physiotherapy interventions are now indexed on PEDro.
We are pleased to announce that the “PEDro access to full text” video is now available in simplified Chinese.
We acknowledge the contribution of PEDro employee Mandy Lau (who translated and recorded the video).
If you have used PEDro to answer a clinical question, tell us and the world about how PEDro was helpful by making a short video.
Please use the PEDro virtual suggestion box to send us your suggestions and feedback on how we can improve PEDro.
The World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) is convening the WCPT Congress 2015 in Singapore on 1-4 May 2015. As a WCPT partner, PEDro will be participating in the Congress exhibition and scientific program. A new YouTube video (how to ask a clinical question in PICO format) and the Turkish version of the PEDro web-site will be launched at the Congress. We also welcome the opportunity to seek endorsements and feedback from the global physical therapy community during the Congress.
If you are attending WCPT Congress 2015, please come and visit the PEDro team in booth D16 in the exhibition hall.
We have created a new page in the PEDro web-site to support these activities at WCPT Congress 2015.
There are four ways to be notified when PEDro updates occur:
- following PEDro on Twitter
- following PEDro on Facebook
- subscribing to PEDro on Google+
- subscribing to the PEDro email list – please contact us if you would like to be added to this list
The next update of PEDro and “What’s new” is scheduled for Monday 1 June 2015.